BD International maintain websiteredesign.hk to provide general information to our clients and other visitors. All use of this Site is subject to the following terms and conditions.
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing and browsing this Site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions without limitation or qualification. We may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. This revised terms and conditions will take effected immediately when posted. You agree to periodically review the subsequent revised terms and conditions and be bound by such revisions.
This Site, including all text, images, software and other content contained herein, and the compilation and arrangement thereof, is owned exclusively by us and/or the suppliers and is protected by copyright, trademark and other laws. All rights reserved. All trademarks appearing on this Site are the property of their respective owners. You may not use any such trademarks for any purpose whatsoever without the express prior written permission of the owner.
You may view and print material displayed on this Site subject to the following conditions: (a) the materials may be used solely for your own, personal information and not for commercial use; and (b) you must retain all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices affixed to or contained in the original materials on any copies thereof. You may not reproduce, frame, distribute, transmit, modify, alter, reverse engineer or prepare derivative works from this Site or any portion hereof. Use of spiders, robots and similar data gathering and extraction tools is expressly prohibited. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right under any copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary interest of ours, our suppliers or any third party. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
No Rendering of Advice
The information contained in or made available through this Site is provided for informational purposes only and should not be construed as rendering advice of any kind. Your use of this Site does not give rise to a client, advisory, fiduciary or professional services relationship. You should make use of your judgement before making any decision.
Accuracy of Information
While we use reasonable efforts to furnish accurate and up-to-date information, we do not warrant that any information contained in or made available through this Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. We assume no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Site or such other materials or communications.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitations of Liability
This site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Use of this site is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, we and our suppliers disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and noninfringement. Without limiting the foregoing, we make no representations or warranties of any kind as to the operation or availability of this site or the information, content, materials, products or services included on or made available through this site. We do not warrant that this site will be uninterrupted or secure, or that the site is free of viruses or other harmful components.
Neither we nor our suppliers shall be liable for any damages of any kind arising from or in connection with the use of this site, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive and consequential damages (including, without limitation, loss of profits, goodwill, data or use), even if such parties have been advised of the possibility of such damages. The foregoing limitation shall apply regardless of the form of action and whether in contract, breach of warranty, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise.
Links and Advertisements
This Site may provide hyperlinks to websites maintained by third parties. We do not control, evaluate, endorse or guarantee content found in such sites. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, products, services and content of these sites or the parties that operate them. You use the links entirely at your own risk.
Linking & Framing
You may link to this Site provided that you notify us in writing and agree to remove such link immediately upon request by us to do so. You may not link to this Site in a way that results in this Site being displayed in a frame on your site if the framing obscures any of the content of the page being framed.
- Links: This site may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites.
- Information Collection and Use: We usually do not collect your personal information (unless your place us an order) but our host may automatically receive and record information on the server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookies information and the page you requested. We uses information to administer our web site, to improve our products and services.
- Cookies: We may set and access cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is out of our control and subject to their own privacy policies, not this one.
- Surveys: From time to time, our site requests information from users via surveys. Participation is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and email address, etc.), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this Site and our products unless otherwise stipulated in the survey.
Information Sharing and Disclosure: We may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of us to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Usage Agreement or any of our usage guidelines for specific services.
Termination or Suspension
We reserve the right to terminate, suspend or otherwise restrict your access to this Site, or any portion hereof, at any time for any reason whatsoever including, but not limited to, your violation of these terms and conditions or any inappropriate or unlawful behavior on your part. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such termination, suspension or restriction.
We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue this Site or any portion hereof at any time with or without notice. We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension or discontinuance.
If there is a determination that any provision of these terms and conditions is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, that determination will not affect the rest of these terms and conditions, and these terms and conditions shall be deemed amended to the minimum extent necessary to make them valid and enforceable. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Our suppliers shall be deemed third party beneficiaries under these terms and conditions for purposes of enforcing their rights in their respective intellectual property.
This Site is maintained from within Hong Kong. Use of this Site and any dispute arising therefrom shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.